Queen of 117

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Meet Your Teacher

Hello to my new class and their families!

My name is Miss Olindo and I am so excited to be your teacher this year. I try to keep up this blog so you can see photos of all the things we are working hard on this year! I try to maintain student's privacy and avoid using student faces directly in the photo, but rather focus on the amazing work they are producing. 

Feel free to browse the other posts below from past years to see some of the fun things we do in third grade!

You can click on the "Meet your Teacher" tab at the top of the webpage to find out more about me.

I'm starting to get in the "Back to School" mode, but I had an amazing summer. 

I worked at the Fulton Theatre in Lancaster over the summer and taught some great theatre camps to 1st and 2nd graders. Musical theatre is a huge passion of mine. 
I also took the Disability Institute graduate class at Millersvile University. It was very informative and I learned so many new strategies to use in my classroom.

I did take some much needed time to relax though---I went on a trip to California (my first time on the west coast). I love to travel and learn about new places. While I was away I read 5 books on the beach. I LOVE to read. Our classroom library is HUGE! 

We went to 14 beaches on the coast and visited Hollywood and San Diego.

Here are some pictures from my trip!




GORGEOUS!








WOW! That hurts the wallet!







I LOVE SMOOTHIES!




THE BEACH IS MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!




Went on a jet-ski on the San Diego Bay! Coolest experience ever!



Went to a Dodgers game.. Sorry Phillies :)

 Golf cart tour


My trip was amazing and I had a great summer full of fun, work, and lots of educational growth. 
I cannot wait to come back refreshed for the 2014-2015 school year.

Can't wait to meet you all and hear about your summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment